Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i be concerned with such a high heart rate?

CPA

my normal heart rate prior to my cycle (which happens to be my first) is usually about 60 bpm.

i was about to go running and just checked it and it was wack! 105 bpm.

i love to do cardio, i usually run 5-6 miles per day X 5 days a week.

i know gear has this effect, but is it ok to go running with such an elevated heart rate?

thanks, CPA

View

That is normal but not a good thing. With such a high BP, you should moniter your heart rate closely while doing cardio. This is one of the drawbacks of using gear. It stresses the body greatly during seemingly normal activities.

Mr

I'd just check it and see how it responds to the exercise. If it goes higher than it normally would when exercising, I wouldn't. But it may not.

That is normal but not a good thing. With such a high BP, you should moniter your heart rate closely while doing cardio. This is one of the drawbacks of using gear. It stresses the body greatly during seemingly normal activities

thanks for the info 2thick,

after all the research i did on gear prior to starting, i decided to do just that. i monitor my blood pressure and heart rate about 4 times a day.

Your heart rate and BP will go up if you are retaining H20 also. When I am on a mass cycle, I don't even attempt to do cardio other than a 10 min treadmill warm up and evening walks. Just part of the price you pay.

Top Bottom