Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I be adding deca to current cycle?

howard tulin

Hi brothers I have a question I'm currently running test e 500 per wk, right no I'm on week 4 and I haven't decided for how long my cycle will be if 10 or 12 weeks, I have some deca available too that I was going to save for my next cycle depending on how my body respond to this cycle of test alone. Honestly though I feel great and can feel that boost of strength and energy on test only, do you think I should add the deca now and from what week? I hope it isn't too late being on number 4, thank you for opinions bros!

Adding deca to your current cycle wouldn't make much sense. Deca has a very long half life and won't reach full blood hormone levels until you have been using it 6-7 weeks.

Since you have been already on 4 weeks and are planning on doing a 10-12 week cycle, the deca would only really hit you by the time you are about to finish your cycle.

Save the deca for your next cycle like you originally planned. A testosterone only cycle is always the best option for a first cycle anyways.

No, definitely save it. You want to run deca 12-14 weeks to take advantage of the long ester. Adding it now would not benefit you.

Top Bottom