Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should i add another compound

tdidd42

6 ft 210 26 14%

started cycle at 12%

currently on 2cc of suspension eod, 100mg

plan on running for 8 -10 weeks, I plan on going right in to primobolin, winny and 100mg of test prop right after for 8 weeks

I was thinking should I add another compound to my suspension. I have to say I love this, gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks, some fat but not too worried, but it is clean gains no water. I was thinking of maybe trwoing something else in to really pick up some more gains. Thoughts? And yes i have run cycles this long with no problems. Diet is clean, comes from tom ventous book. thanks guys!

susp should be used ed not eod. you will gain much better that way

Agreed its halflife is crazy short ed inj will give ou more steady blood plasma levels and if it was me running it I'd throw in some EQ. Great vascularity and compliments any test cycle. Good Luck on your cycle bro.

i know that yoiu have winstrol but you might want to consider a longer acting compound. test suspension is the inj. version of anadrol to me. gains wont stay long.
think on E.Q. instead of primo bro. start running as soon as possible and by the time you drop the susp. it will have already kicked in a bit.

I would start your cycle now with prop/eq and hit your suspension 1-1.5 hour before workout(only on training days)Iv'e done thos and it works great.

yes shoot it ed .. some even say u should split the shots into 2 times a day ..

Top Bottom