Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I?

So returned home to Sydney, Australia couple days ago without any goodies which turned out to be a smart decision as I got my bags searched at customs. I was waitin to collect my luggage when a customs officer approached me and asked, "did you bring any steroids?".

He didn't do a thorough search though and was thinkin, "damn would have gotten away with it." lol.
Lucky ass!!! Nice that you didnt get an international crime wrap.

A trustworthy mail drop and remailer service in the states works well, lol. Worst case scenario you only lose the package, then if you get questioned, there's the deniability factor. Never sign for anything, its best to have an arrangement for packages to be left somewhere. Surveillance is usually easy to spot.

set up a post office box while ur back at home.
then next trip mail to the the po box.
looks better denying shit is urs goin to a PO vs ur front door.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

If I had an amount of something valuable I wanted to hide, but not at my house, I would get a set of drywall tools(no power tools)and get a mid level priced hotel room. Unscrew either the mirror or a picture from the wall and cut a square out from between studs. I'd use women's nylons because they stretch and can hold weight. Secure package in nylons to stud and replace square, spackle over, put mirror or picture back up. Clean up all dust, and voila, perfect hideaway. Remember room number and there you have it. Thats a trade secret that works. Old school all the way.

That country is known for drugs. It is a little harder to ship out of vs some less suspicious country's. It can still be done, but the US does check mail out from that country much better than other places.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Man Australian customs are tough they give us a hard time.
I do have a few ideas though :)
Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

Top Bottom