Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should Fina not be used in a a beginners cutting cycle?

crash3837

I remember reading a post once that said that if it was your 1st cutting cycle you should not be using Fina. Is this the truth? Anyone care to shed some light here?

Potentially unsterile and it seems pretty harsh on the body.

I would avoid fina and anadrol for anyone except more advanced users. There's so much else out there without messing with this stuff.

Although fina is by far my favorite,I would advise against it in a first time cutting cycle, but after you get a few under your belt, have at it and see how damn good that shit is.......

Ok thanks for the feedback? So when I eventually do a cutting cycle would it really matter which test I use? I have only used sust in a bulking cycle and I was pleased with my results. I have never done a cutting cycle and eventually in the future I will when I'm ready. I think I remember reading that some people prefer using prop for cutting, is that true?

WHy not fina for a first cycle?
Dbol is hard on the liver and people use it on a 1st cycle.
I dont think it matters. Fina will affect you now the same way it will a few cycles down the road.

I still can't figure out why tren acetate should be any harder on the kidney's than anything else! Do people on Tren alone have problems with kidneys or are these problems associated with stacking? I've read more conflicting info on this subject than just about anything else...chime in bro's...this hype about kidney's and tren is frustrating to say the least.

Top Bottom