Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should it be Estrogen Rage instead of Roid Rage?

curling

Little girl,

Got me thinking when she responded to my I wish a hadn't shot my wife up with that test. Little girl said so test is the reason guys act the way they do.

I think the reason guys get mad and bitchy when on test is the raised estrogen levels not the test. I think that is why my wife got bitchier on the test because of her raised estrogen level do to having more test in her body.

Same when chicks pms they get bitchy and more emotional. So test may be the cause higher estrogen but the estrogen is the cause of the rage not test.

Am I right or am I wrong?

First of all there is nothing called Roid rage and studies proved that
secondly, it's all mentally when you just get stronger and larger you acts more aggressive

I don't have any data to back your theory (maybe some bro's out there do), but I tend to agree with that theory.

I used to notice that I experienced more road-rage when doing a cycle of test.

But on my current cycle, I've started using arimidex with heavy test and anadrol, and I have had NO road-rage, and maybe less road-rage than when I'm off cycle.

This could be because I have less estrogen in my system:confused:

I'm just saying they should call it estrogen rage because it does make you bitchier. I mean they are going to call it something why not call it what it is. Test doesn't make you bitchier it just makes you more aggressive, stonger and confident.

Thinking back I still don't know why I gave my wife those test shots. That is all I need a pms bitchy women that is strong, more agressive and confident. What was I thinking? Oh yea, more sex. Happens every time you think with the head between your legs instead of on your head poor decisions. ;)

actually it has been scientifically proven, that pure hormonal testosterone is responsible for aggression in men. even on a normal level, without juice, men are clearly more aggressive than women. surges of testosterone in the body release chemicals in the brain, and deliver aggressive and hostile feelings throughout the body. when cycling, i have a much shorter fuse than normally.

Guys, I still think it (rage) is predicated on the emotional make up of the individual. I have what can best be described as ice water in my veins. I am just not predisposed to having fits of rage. However, higher strung people may find it harder to control their emotions while loaded up on androgens. I still think an individuals age has some bearing. I think some younger guys are just less disciplined emotionally than older ones.

curling said:
I think the reason guys get mad and bitchy when on test is the raised estrogen levels not the test. I think that is why my wife got bitchier on the test because of her raised estrogen level do to having more test in her body.

Same when chicks pms they get bitchy and more emotional. So test may be the cause higher estrogen but the estrogen is the cause of the rage not test.

Am I right or am I wrong?
I believe you are wrong and your experience with PMS & women must be much worse than mine. First of all, if increased rage or aggressive behavior were the result of aromatazation to estrogen, non-aromatizing AS like Halo & Fina would not have any of this behavior associated with it, and Cheque Drops, maybe the most notorious producer of this effect, would not be so fast acting.

Clearly, there is a connection between Androgens and aggressive behavior. There was a study conducted on violent offenders, and it was found they had a higher baseline of natural Test than the overall male pop. Also, you can predict female aggressive behavior in animals by knowing the ratio of androgens present relative to the males of the species (eg hyenas).

Sorry guys, but that reasoning is fallacious.
The study showed violent offenders had higher test levels. This Does Not mean that guys with higher levels are Violent!
( their usually bigger too,,,do you think that being big makes you a murderer!?! ) same logic, or lack thereof.
Read Weams links above for info.
If you need more, I'll try an locate an post.

When my test levels were low, btw I sometimes "fly off" at people, yell, get angry at nothing, eerr, same things I tell my wife to "relax" over!! It is estrogen in my opinion. When I'm on, I feel better, confident, more relaxed in normal situations. Its now proven that low test causes lots of real physical problems that replacement helps fight from heart disease to osteoporosis to depression. Is it just coincidence that women get Far more depression than men?
Think! I know the research hasn't been done, but even lots of MD's question why as men age, and test decreases, an estrogen rises, prostate an heart problems go up. If not, it'd be the 18 year olds having heart attacks an prostate problems.

Top Bottom