Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should 2nd cycle be deca or tren ace??? what do u think?

Done_With_It

im either going to run a test/deca/dbol cycle or a test/tren/dbol cycle....this is my outline

test 500mg/week 1-14
tren ace 50mg 3-4x week week 1-14
adex .5mg 4x week
prami .25mg ed week 1-14
dbol 40mg ed week 1-5

or

test 500mg/week 1-14
deca 300mg/week 1-14
adex .5mg 4x week week 1-14
prami .25mg ed week 1-14
dbol 40mg ed week 1-5

this will by my second cycle. first one was a test only cycle and went well. got a little bit of gyno or puffy nipples but im cool with it cuz im gona have the surgery at some point in the near future and have the glands removed. thanks!

swap in proviron always with deca and swap in aromasin for arimidex

curious why not use the adex? i have pharma grade so i know its real otherwise i would have to go with a chem research place and maybe get bunk aromasin. i feel like thats a chance im not willing to take cuz gyno sucks lol... curious why swap proviron for deca? what exactly is proviron? isnt it an oral? should i run some nac with that... thanks!

I prefer the deca option over tren for a second cycle. I think you should save tren and gain more experience with these compounds. You always want something to work up towards. With your deca dose, 300mg is good but you could bump to 400mg if you wanted. I would not go as high as 500mg though. Also, make sure you are using N2Guard since you are running dbol...it is extremely liver toxic.

do you have a proposed PCT lined up yet?

curious why not use the adex? i have pharma grade so i know its real otherwise i would have to go with a chem research place and maybe get bunk aromasin. i feel like thats a chance im not willing to take cuz gyno sucks lol... curious why swap proviron for deca? what exactly is proviron? isnt it an oral? should i run some nac with that... thanks!

Aromasin is a better AI choice then arimidex because it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Proviron is one of the few oral steroids that is not liver toxic.

Aromasin is a better AI choice then arimidex because it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

since im on TRT im not going to experience the estrogen rebound effect right? thats the information i was given.... true or false? thanks!

what mg do i run proviron at? and for how long? thanks!

since im on TRT im not going to experience the estrogen rebound effect right? thats the information i was given.... true or false? thanks!

totally false.

you are running a moderate amount of testosterone which converts to estrogen in high amounts.

plus aromasin boosts IGF-1. its a superior drug to arimidex.. ask your doctor to switch you to aromasin and if he refuses then fire him for not keeping up with the times.

Top Bottom