Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shot into bicep pain !what to do antibotic/pain killer help suggestions

chazk

well monday i shot 3cc's into my left bicep just becuase my ass is tired of being a pin cushion and thought some a local sight injection might stimulate new growth .

so here is what happened took a 23 guage 1 inch syringe filled it up with 2cc's of eq totalling 600mg of eq, 1/2 cc of deca equaling 150mg, 1/2 cc of test equaling 125mg . so i shot a total of 3 cc's into the left bicep .
I flexed took a marker and put a dot on my peak. the relaxed the muscle to my side and pushed the syringe all the way down deep into the muscle a few centimeters over from the marked spot.all seemed to go well on monday

here we go its wensday and i cant seem to move my arm with out pain. opening and closing it hurts trying to flex hurts like a bitch. the pain is also on the insdie of my arm between the bicep and tricep area hurts to touch that area. It did swell up a little on tusday night but the swelling is mostly gone.

It has not gotten red or hot just hurts .I m afraid of a deep abcess so i have been rubbing it and using a hand held massager that has helped a little bit.
i want to take some antibiotics and maybe some thing to stop the rest of the swelling.here is where you guys come in give me some advice please on what to do.

thanks

that was entirely too much oil for a bicep unless you've got a 21" arm and alot of experience with site injections.

it probably isnt infected if you used proper sterility techniques and used reliable (read: not bathtub or IP) gear. give it a few days and it'll be ok.

next time try your delt or your quad, genius :)

Wow...3cc's seems like a hell of a lot to put into a smaller (relatively speaking) muscle group. That's the max that I've ever tried injecting (quad shot) and it can be uncomfortable at best.

thanks for the advice guys

the gear was sterile baked it for 20 minutes ate 300 degrees twice .
yes it is alot of oil, and no my arms are not 21 only 18 when pumped 17-17 1/2 cold so it was not a great idea after all.

I think it went so deep and now its swelling somewhat and putting pressure on the main nerve in the brachialls .I will take your guys advice not shoot that much into a small muscle group anymore.sucks but now i'm forced to skip back and biceps and move on to legs and catch up in a few days.

i had to make up some shit to my fiance telling her i think i pulled a muscle or tore my bicep a little bit deep in the arm becuase she started asking why i was walking funny and not going to the gym on tuesday or wensday i hate lying but hell she cant find out if she does she would go bazerk and ridacule me about heart problems and tumors and all that bullshit

brotha, do you realize how insane you are to inject 3 ccs of it into your bicep? that's crazy bro. do this, get a used syringe, fill it up with 3 ccs of cooking out and now squirt that out onto a baking sheet and see how much 3ccs is! wow...next time bro, go with your delts man..delts are the safest place along with the ass..Man, injecting into the biceps makes me cringe...hehe..ouchy..the only thing you can do is softly massage the area, put a heating compress on it (get the oil spread out more so) and take 2 tylenols and 2 ibuprofens 3 times a day for the pain / feaver if you get it. A soma , a mild muscle relaxant might help or a vico (hehe). It might last for 2-3 weeks...if it does get red - your whole arm and super swollen, u run a high temp, go to the docs and say a wasp bit you..hehe (i think mr. x or one of the vets used that one a while back..)

:p
chazk said:
well monday i shot 3cc's into my left bicep just becuase my ass is tired of being a pin cushion and thought some a local sight injection might stimulate new growth .

so here is what happened took a 23 guage 1 inch syringe filled it up with 2cc's of eq totalling 600mg of eq, 1/2 cc of deca equaling 150mg, 1/2 cc of test equaling 125mg . so i shot a total of 3 cc's into the left bicep .
I flexed took a marker and put a dot on my peak. the relaxed the muscle to my side and pushed the syringe all the way down deep into the muscle a few centimeters over from the marked spot.all seemed to go well on monday

here we go its wensday and i cant seem to move my arm with out pain. opening and closing it hurts trying to flex hurts like a bitch. the pain is also on the insdie of my arm between the bicep and tricep area hurts to touch that area. It did swell up a little on tusday night but the swelling is mostly gone.

It has not gotten red or hot just hurts .I m afraid of a deep abcess so i have been rubbing it and using a hand held massager that has helped a little bit.
i want to take some antibiotics and maybe some thing to stop the rest of the swelling.here is where you guys come in give me some advice please on what to do.

thanks

MY GOD, 3cc's in a bicep....OUCH, 1.5 is the MAX i have ever put there, and i like to go no more than 1cc. Tri's i can do 2cc's no issues at all but the tri is much larger muscle than the bi.

don't do that again bro

not to be an ahole bro--but that was just plain stupid--3ccs in Bi's????? bi shots period are prettt retarded--delts, quads, ass period

Top Bottom