Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shortest cycle of test to see results that will last years

Guys I will be going on vacation for a few months, I would like to do a cycle of test for mass gains, I have only 8 weeks left, what dose of test would you recommend in those 8  weeks to see any type of gains? including pct, I was thinking of 600-800 mg of testosterone enanthate shots per week with some hcgenerate ES + n2slin + , thoughts on this? <br><br>THANKS

If you only have 8 weeks, my advice would be to do a cycle of SARMS. I would do an 8 week cycle of SARMS and then run your PCT while on your vacation.

Check out this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I would run the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocolCardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

HCGenerate ES is a completely natural product that is legal to travel with so there will be no issues travelling internationally with it while on your vacation.

Running a cycle with a PCT in just 8 weeks is physically impossible, let alone using testosterone enanthate. It will take roughly 2-3 weeks for the enanthate to kick in, and after using it, you need to wait 2 weeks before starting the PCT. So imagine your case - you would have to wait 3 weeks for the test to kick in, and then you would have to stop it right away in order to have time for the PCT start. All in all, it is impossible.

Orals are not an option either, because even though they will kick in rather fast, you still need to run them for like 6-8 weeks in order to get any sort of a decent result. Then again, you would need at least 4 weeks for a PCT. No matter how good the PCT will be - you will need time to recover.

Therefore, SARMS are the best option - they kick in rather fast, and no PCT is needed with them, so you can go along with SARMS right to the end, having the most time.

Forget PEDs and just focus on diet and training. You will just end up not running a proper cycle and paying for it down the road.

Top Bottom