Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shorten up time between cycles

Javi_musclend

I just finished a cycle of test 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and gain are fine but I need to get bigger, I was thinking to take 3 weeks off as recommend but I would like to shorten it up to 2 weeks, I didn't have any side effects thank good so can I do that? thank you.

lol, 2 weeks isn't really enough time for the test to even clear out of you.

Lets cut the bullshit and say you want to blast for a long time, no one will recommend it but sure you can do it.

I've run blasts for 6 months without ill effects on any blood results, so it can be done but if you are going to run compounds for that long keep track of your health.

I just finished a cycle of test 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and gain are fine but I need to get bigger, I was thinking to take 3 weeks off as recommend but I would like to shorten it up to 2 weeks, I didn't have any side effects thank good so can I do that? thank you.

No And who told you three weeks was enough. It's BS.

And you WANT to get bigger. You don't NEED to

you can do what you want, just don't be ignorant and say "someone told me"

obviously you shouldn't listen to this person. the test will take weeks to even clear out in the first place then you need to do pct, then you need to do a bridge. and then blood work before another cycle

Top Bottom