Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short vs long cycle

kingsdead

hey guys I'm in the 8th week of my 1st cycle testc deca and winny and I won't start my next cycle till April and that just seems like a while. I was wondering what you guys thought about doing shorter cycles like 4-6 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off as aposed to 12 on 12 off. are there any advantages to either one ?? thanks

With longer esters like cyp and deca no, as they are gonna take weeks to reach peak blood levels.
So technically you are not gonna get much results out of them unless you run them longer.

hey guys I'm in the 8th week of my 1st cycle testc deca and winny and I won't start my next cycle till April and that just seems like a while. I was wondering what you guys thought about doing shorter cycles like 4-6 weeks on and 4-6 weeks off as aposed to 12 on 12 off. are there any advantages to either one ?? thanks

Forget it. For a start the time off is a LOT less than you'd need.

time on cycle plus pct = time off man so im not sure why you think you need an entire year to run your next cycle

With a long ester test and deca you want to run 12-14 weeks. Then do a proper PCT. If you want short cycles then go with short esters.

If you want to go with a shorter cycle that's fine, but you need to use short esters or you just womt get what you want out of the cycle at all. Long esters are 10 weeks minimum. 12 week minimum for even longer esters like deca up to about 16 weeks

Short esters 8 weeks is fine. Followed by a proper pct.
Long esters. 12-16 weeks depending what your running. Then followed by a proper PCT.
Also, bloodwork to make sure you recovery fully.
Also, normally on a first cycle you dont run so many compounds. You usually stick to a basic cycle so you see how your body responds and you get an understanding of what is happening including the sides.
How will you know what has caused what.. when youve never ran any one compound before by itself to see how you respond?
You must be smart and safe.
Did you have bloodwork done before hand?
If not how will you know if you have fully recovered after pct.?

Top Bottom