Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short time off

mish12345

My first cycle ended up being 14 weeks, plus a week then 3 weeks pct comes to 18 weeks.

I have just checked my diary and my planned second cycle would be to start 6 weeks after the end of my last pct. I'm well aware the time off should = time on + pct, but wondering what sort of risks I am posing myself if I start when planned?

I know you will all say just wait, but its the only real time I can run one over the next few months as I have committments at awkward times, and I was wanting to really lean bulk quite a bit before the end of the summer.

the longer you supress your natural testosterone w/o allowing the chance to get back to your natty levels, the better chance you have of permanent suppression which in turn would lead to a necessary TRT regime...just my 2 cents...then again, some guys think "bridging" (which is a load of shit) is ok...everyone has their own ideas but the simple fact is you have to recover before starting again otherwise you throw your bodies system out of whack, possibly permanently

risks are u not recovering fully and possibly needing hrt (hormone replacement therapy) at some point in your near future

Top Bottom