Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Term Vs. Long Term GH

dr_skier

Can anyone with experience please outline the pro's and con's of both senarios. I mean whats the big difference between say 1-3months GH @5-6iu/day and say 5-6 months at 2-3iu/day. Or even higher for the shorter duration. I know there are people out there who have done both. Everyone preaches the long-run of gh but lately i've been reading posts that question that idea.

dr_skier said:
Can anyone with experience please outline the pro's and con's of both senarios. I mean whats the big difference between say 1-3months GH @5-6iu/day and say 5-6 months at 2-3iu/day. Or even higher for the shorter duration. I know there are people out there who have done both. Everyone preaches the long-run of gh but lately i've been reading posts that question that idea.

GHs tends to be most effective in the long-term, so if you are planning to use it I suggest 5-6mo. @ 2-3 IUs. You'll see a lot more results in the long-run.

a topic came up recently about GH use:
http://www.mmsfitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19076

GH does work for you in the short run. Know plenty of bros who have used GH for 3months. Most see strength gains, increase in LBM, and shedding of BF. But the 6 month + run allows for better gains from my point of view. Those who have run 6 months have been able to go above their genetic potential.

IMO long term really produces the muscle SHort term does a good job of leaning you out... Ever notice on HGH, you can damn near eat anything youw ant and your body still stays so damn lean...However, when i come off, 3 weeks later I can tell a difference in my body

dr_skier said:
Including those who have used GH and IGF for fat loss, which is better at targeting the lower abs. Thanks

don't know much about GH but i do know it causes localized fat loss. Igf pretty sure doesnt do that, so there you go, you inject sub-q on your lower abs should be your best bet with GH

Top Bottom