Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short or long cycles?

PorkChop69

[FONT=&quot]So I hear some people say high dose short period like 10 weeks and some say low dose long period 16- 20 weeks. I would love to hear some opinions on the subject. I have been on four 8 weeks now [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]750 test e[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]600 EQ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]75 eod tren a Weeks 5-8 so far[/FONT]

I kind of have opinions all over the place on this one. 750mg of test e a week is pretty high, and I'd probably call it at about 10 weeks or so, whereas at a lower dose I'd run out to maybe 16 weeks. You eq dose seems fine for running out to 20 weeks in my opinion. The tren a I think 8 weeks is plenty long enough to beat your body up with.

theres no reason to run 20 week cycles... eq does need to be ran a bit longer so that makes sense to go 16 weeks but if eq was not involved, then 12 weeks would be plenty... theres also no reason to run test as high as you are running at all

So I hear some people say high dose short period like 10 weeks and some say low dose long period 16- 20 weeks. I would love to hear some opinions on the subject. I have been on four 8 weeks now

750 test e
600 EQ
75 eod tren a Weeks 5-8 so far

It doesn't matter what some people say if you've already started.

750 mg of test is a lot. Are you sure your body needs that much.
I see a lot of aromatization happening with that high dosing unless you are a lucky one.

you don't want to run tren that long, mic drop

and other steroids 20 weeks is too long. i have enough evidence from being on these forums to know that if you exceed 12-14 weeks on steroids + the esters it will be extremely hard to recover a health HPTA. there are other factors too but that is the truth. i would not exceed 10-12 weeks on steroids and you need to take a solid 25 weeks off

Top Bottom