Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Esters Are Better Esters

methan_00

Banned
Short Esters Are Better Esters

Perhaps the most important thing I learned in reviewing this study is that short-chain esters (steroids of shorter half life) yield a much higher plasma concentration of steroid than steroids of longer side chain esters. In this study, a single 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone phenylpropionate caused a peak plasma concentration of almost double that of the 100 mg/ml x 1 ml intragluteal injection of nandrolone decanoate. This level remained increased for almost seven days, too. By fourteen days, even though the nandrolone decanoate ester demonstrated a much higher plasma level than the nandrolone phenylpropionate level, the net amount of both was so low as to be ineffective.

This tells me that the effects I can see from using 500 mg of Testosterone enanthate per week probably won’t be the same as using 500 mg of Testosterone propionate or even Testosterone suspension per week. I’m going to see better results with the propionate and even better results with the suspension. Sure, I may need to inject the propionate and suspension more often, but in the long run it’ll pay off.

Reference

The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics, Vol 281, No. 1; 93-102, 1997

catch 22

both esters are great and work and have thier purpose, depends on your GOALS, lifestyle or sport on whether wich ester is best for your situation

I prefer injecting ED as well. I like the little rush I get about 10 min after injecting. Gets me pumped for the gym and keeps me motivated.

Is this guy gunna start pushing a product? you guys remember ROSS? same kinda thing. started with great info then bam he dropped the ANDRONATER on us.

errn247 said:
Is this guy gunna start pushing a product? you guys remember ROSS? same kinda thing. started with great info then bam he dropped the ANDRONATER on us.

was wondering the same thing... somebody on another thread asked if this WAS ross!! haha!!

Papa Lion said:
was wondering the same thing... somebody on another thread asked if this WAS ross!! haha!!

it wouldn't fucking surprise me a bit

Last edited:
perryscoon said:
I prefer injecting ED as well. I like the little rush I get about 10 min after injecting. Gets me pumped for the gym and keeps me motivated.

I like it too but over time you get scar tissue. Have heard its the best thing long term.

Top Bottom