Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short ester vs. long ester gear for long cycles???

EtchedfromMarble

Hey, I was wondering what the pros and cons would be of running short ester gear for long durations (8 weeks or more) instead of long ester gear. I.e. test prop, tren ace, anavar, halo. I know gear like test enth and equipose need long cycles, but are there pros or cons to running short ester gear for long cycles? I know there would have to be more frequent injections, and the user would notice gains faster, is there anything else?

EtchedfromMarble said:
Hey, I was wondering what the pros and cons would be of running short ester gear for long durations (8 weeks or more) instead of long ester gear. I.e. test prop, tren ace, anavar, halo. I know gear like test enth and equipose need long cycles, but are there pros or cons to running short ester gear for long cycles? I know there would have to be more frequent injections, and the user would notice gains faster, is there anything else?

If you don't mind being a pin-cushion, go for it... Personally, I'd stick with the longer acting esters, just so I don't have to stick myself everyday. Frontload with the quicker acting esters, but hit the longer acting ones for the duration of the cycle, IMO...

beefcake28 said:
If you don't mind being a pin-cushion, go for it... Personally, I'd stick with the longer acting esters, just so I don't have to stick myself everyday. Frontload with the quicker acting esters, but hit the longer acting ones for the duration of the cycle, IMO...

consider this plus the fact that the gains from long esters tend to have a slightly higher rate of retention after PCT. that is why it is common to see short esters in beginning to kick in immediately and long esters to sustain gains throughout.

digit0x said:
consider this plus the fact that the gains from long esters tend to have a slightly higher rate of retention after PCT. that is why it is common to see short esters in beginning to kick in immediately and long esters to sustain gains throughout.

hmm good call, I forgot about the issue of post cycle muscle retention.

digit0x said:

Is this from personal experience or a study??

Short ester work quicker and have fewer side effect that go away faster and you get to give yourself an inject more often. Yeah doesn't get any better than that

I usually go with long esters because I run them for a long time. Just easier than being a pin cushion for 16 weeks.

Top Bottom