Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Ester Only Cycles - 8 Week Cycles

sumpm1

Hi guys. I have a question about long vs short ester on cycles. I have a few cycles of test only (a little dbol here and there) under my belt. I am getting ready to make a decent size order of raws for my next few cycles and want some help deciding what to choose.

My goal is primarily hypertrophy, I am 38, I am on TRT so no PCT here.

My cycles thus far have been 12 to 16 weeks. I felt this was too long of a time and would get mentally drained or bored, might get a little too fat at some point and still have 8 weeks to go, and I'd rather prefer to do 8 week cycles.

And I am wondering if I should go with primarily ALL short esters on cycle. Since I am ordering raws, I'm ordering all the compounds I'd like to try, just to see if I like them. I want to try deca, eq, and tren for injectables. (I will leave orals out of the discussion).

But should I EVEN BOTHER TRYING deca and eq on these shorter cycles, or should I instead order NPP and Bold Ace? And for my test on cycle, would there be any benefit/drawback to making my only test be prop?

I have wanted to try Deca and EQ for so long, but people have said long cycle only, and I don't plan on doing any long cycles unless short cycles aren't doing it for me.

Thanks

I don't see what the problem is with long cycles, even with short esters you don't really notice much changes until a few weeks in.

I hate frequent pinning so I go with longer esters, comes down to personal choice at the end, its all the same shit.

Top Bottom