Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short ester or long ester...better gains????.. need some cycle help here guys!!!!

ok need some advice...gonna run prop at 200mg eod for 7-8 weeks......gonna use susp. for 3 weeks also....suspension at the end or at the beginning?...gonna frontload the prop i think.....also drol/switch to dbol...advice?.....the prop at eod should keep my test levels up high enough....or would a longer ester like enanth or cyp be better....wanna use prop though...good price....help me out guys?

Prop at 200mg eod is plenty of test....no need for suspension or any other tests. I would just use d-bol and forget about the anadrol.

the reason i ask is because i want to go 10 or even 12 weeks but i can only get my hands on enough prop for 7 so i was gonna use susp. for 3....good idea or just try to get more prop????...will i get better gains from the prop than a longer acting test??

try this take your anadrol for 2-3 weeks then hit d-bol for 3-4 weeks...and take test susp at 100mgs ed 50mgs in the am then 50mgs later on the day in the pm...you can take out the anadrol and just run d-bol for 4-6 weeks...and you can take test cyp or enath for lets say 8 weeks then start prop on week 8 and take it to week 12...use test susp in the first weeks for 4-5 weeks

gainz i kinda already have the prop on the way....will i get the same gains from using this eod as i will from enanth?....which one will give me more keepable mass?

brianharper94 said:
Prop at 200mg eod is plenty of test....no need for suspension or any other tests. I would just use d-bol and forget about the anadrol.

I agree but why not through in some Deca or EQ ????

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE #1
2 IS NOT A WINNER AND
3 NOBODY REMEMBERS !!!!

Top Bottom