Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Ester Cycle- Prop, Tren, Mast

atc5011

Hey all. Based on the advice I got from another post, i decided to go with a short ester cycle. This will put a better timeframe on things for the before the summer.

My first cycle was basic, 250mg of test enth per week for 12 weeks.

For the summer I plan on upping that to 500 per week and adding anavar.

For this cycle, I plan to run 8weeks of prop-tren-mast. I have a nice blend that puts 75mg of each together; so 225mg total.
I plan to pin 75mg mwf to give me a total of 225 per week. I also read to make sure the test is a bit higher. So I was goin to add 75mg of prop. SO..

150 prop-75 tren- 75 mast . per week for 8 weeks

Thoughts?

you want to run tren on just a second cycle? i really dont think thats a wise idea... the cycle itself is fine, although the mast dose is pretty low and you wont see much of anything at that dose and your test does not need to be that high.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Thanks for the reply. 5'10" 198lbs. Used the calipers last night, bf is about 15%

No good with the tren? Seems like a moderate dose

you don't need to run test higher. that is just bro science

if you want lower sides drop the test lower or at 0.

but i agree with dylan tren for a 2nd cycle is too soon. it really should be saved for later because where do you have to go after using it? will be hard to go back to using EQ or primo which are mild. and tren abuse is not healthy

so save the tren for when you are truly all in 100% and experienced with steroids.. go with EQ for a 2nd or primo

Thanks for the reply. 5'10" 198lbs. Used the calipers last night, bf is about 15% No good with the tren? Seems like a moderate dose
1) Drop that fat a little 2) Why do guys do different gears just cos? How successful was the first cycle? If it was good do it again

Thanks guys for the replies. My first cycle was 12 weeks, test enth twice a week 250mg per week. Put on great size. 12-18 pounds. I planned on doing it again now for the wi ter but it will screw up the timing for my summer cycle because of the long ester
With that said. I think I will take the advice and stay away from tren for cycle 2. I was planning this..
1-8. Test prop 50mg e3d
1-4 dbol 25mg ed
1-8. 12.5mg arimadex eod

Sent from my SM-G955U using EliteFitness mobile app

Thanks guys for the replies. My first cycle was 12 weeks, test enth twice a week 250mg per week. Put on great size. 12-18 pounds. I planned on doing it again now for the wi ter but it will screw up the timing for my summer cycle because of the long ester
With that said. I think I will take the advice and stay away from tren for cycle 2. I was planning this..
1-8. Test prop 50mg e3d
1-4 dbol 25mg ed
1-8. 12.5mg arimadex eod

Sent from my SM-G955U using EliteFitness mobile app

Looks good. I would add in a liver aid when using the dbol.

The forum sponsor needtobuildmuscle.com makes a really good liver aid called n2guard. Check that out

Top Bottom