Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short cycle versus long cycle

dafoe69

I was wondering did anyone read the new Ironman (I think is was that one). It had a former steroid dealer. To make a long story short he was totally against long cycles and was promoting short ones lik 4 weeks on 2 off or 3 weeks on and 1 off. I wanted some opinions on which were thought to be better.

Personally, I have only done long cycles. I do like adding and dropping different types of gear at different times. Iron Ghost is a big fan of 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off and repeat. i will probably give this a shot next cycle.

Like serge said, short cycles can work, but only for no ester, or short lasting esters. With the longer lasting esters you would waste your money, because you'd be quitting your cycle just as you were hitting peak blood concentration levels. I never run less than 8 weeks per cycle. Although I may swtch drugs to maximize effect. Read Andy13's post. Long acting esters front loaded at the beginning, short acting esters at the end. Also helps with clomid therapy at the end!!

needleboy is absolutely correct

HOPEFULLY WITH ANDY13'S POST WE WILL FOREVER STOP CYCLE TAPERING

Top Bottom