Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Cycle - Primo and Masteron

its just an absolute waste of two of the best steroids out there... primo is not only extremely desirable but its also extremely expensive... its just such a waste to even consider doing what your doing... nelson found a method that worked for him and that's great because we all respond differently... i run primo longer and its always provided continuous gains throughout... regardless, your not even giving them a chance to start doing anything... even a prop ester would be ran longer... you really need to just take a step back and realize your not ready for this...

this guy is a retard or just trolling...there is no one out there who ever thought about doing steroids think that they could take 2 weeks of gear.
fuking getting sick of these idiots....i wanna just bash there fuking heads in.......

this guy is a retard or just trolling...there is no one out there who ever thought about doing steroids think that they could take 2 weeks of gear.
fuking getting sick of these idiots....i wanna just bash there fuking heads in.......

Like he said -- it's based on a Bill Roberts theory, which is based on my belief that shorter cycles provide better gains with less suppression over time. He simply exaggerated it for shock value. Though I'm an advocate of short cycles , cycling for j 2 weeks is just stupid.

Top Bottom