Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short Cycle Critique Please(Anavar Tbol)

Ed101

Hi Guys

This is my first post here but have been checking out the forums for a couple of years already for tips etc. Hope you guys take it easy and not Flame me :worried:

Height: 5:10
Weight: 170lbs
Bodyfat: 11.5-12%

Cycle History : 1st Cycle : Test E , 2nd Cycle Test E and Winsrol,

Training History : Been working out on off for the past 8 years but been seriously going at it for the past 2. Currently working out 4-5 times a week.

Diet : Currently been doing Carb backloading

Would like to ask for inputs on the cycle below. anything i can do to make it better or if this will suffice. Currently avoiding needles so sticking to orals. Just want to Gain a bit of muscle and lose a bit more bodyfat.

Week 1- 2:
Cel Cycle Assist
liv 52

Week 3-8:

Liv52
Cel Cycle Assist
Hcgenerate
Anavar 100mg
Tbol 40mg
Creatine

Week 9-12
Hcgenerate
CelCycle Assist
Post Cycle Therapy and Unleashed
can throw in some Forma Stanzol

Six weeks of two simultaneous Orals at that dose seems harsh. I'd skip the anavar and do 60 mg pd of tbol if you have enough.

Tbol is strong enough to be run alone... If you can run low dose test, run tbol up front and anavar on back -- that would give you a much better result

You need N2guard man...trust me, it's really good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

No OTC supplement is going to make a big enough difference if he's dosing 130mg of 2 Orals a day for6 weeks.

Thanks for the inputs guys! Really appreciate it, what would you guys recommend though anavar? Or tbol? And at what dosages?

140 mgs of an oral is WAY too much. AT LEAST get some N2GUARD and protein factory POST CYCLE and use it WHILE ON.

I don't think the 2 orals are that big of deal. Just make sure you are taking plenty of support for your liver both on cycle and in PCT. An alternative to what you have planned would be running proviron in place of one of the orals. So either:
1-6 T-Bol 60 mg/day
1-6 Proviron 75 mg/day
or
1-8 Anavar 80 mg/day
1-8 Proviron 75 mg/day

Top Bottom