Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For an Short Burst Cycle what steroids would you recomend?

primo.carnera

Hi I'm looking for steroids to do a short burst cycle.

Length of cycle: only 30 days / 4 weeks

I planned do include 2 weeks of dbol 60mg
and 2 weeks 80mg turinabol

but I need a injectable to stack this with.. whos got a short ester.. what would you recomend?

ohh damn sorry I knew that.. I'm just abit tired hehehe

24years old
trained 5 days a week since I was 16 years old..
length ca 175
weight 98kg

have done some cycles before but not on high doses..

test suspension. but your wrong about needing an inject. dbol is a damn good steroid alone. so is tbol.

I just want to gain muscle and build up some parts of my body that is not in proportion to the rest of the body :)
ohh Ive heard that even if it should be short cycles like 3-4 weeks i should include injects... but you say its great with an oral only when its just a short cycle? :)
what do you think about the first 2 weeks on dbol 60mg ed and the last 2 weeks on tbol 80mg ed? any thoughts on that

and ofc I have a proper pct with both nolva and clomid included..

Id just run the T'bol for the 4 wk length , you can get alot done with t'bol .

Brad.

Agree with Brad, Drinking alot of water ,adding liver juice(primdoral Performance),and ALA you could run it up to 6 weeks.

Huge Sale on all Primdoral Performance products
Right here
V V V V

Tax Return Sale: Up to 40% off Everything!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for help!!
Im thinking of splitting the tbols to 40mg at morning and another 40 before the eavning gym... I know the halflife is like 16 hours but im looking for that extra edge and pump while hiting the weights..

I'm doing 1000mg of ala everyday :)
drining berrys etc.. and also for pct im taking LIV 52 toghether with ALA..

taking ala during cycle is not going to reduce the effect of the steroids right?? thats my i will wait with the liv52 cause i read it will reduce the take of the steroids..

Tbol or Dbol are great for a short cycle, but adding an injectable is fine too.

The thing is... the body parts that are normally less responsive will still be less responsive even while "on."

Top Bottom