Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shop connected to gym sells sarms now

WNadawg

I usually stop in to visit my buddy next door to the gym and grab a smoothie or grab a protein bar either after or before my workouts. He's a cool dude. He's one of those big bald dudes that you would see in a motorcycle gang or something with a lot of tattoos

yesterday I was in there and he said that they're now selling sarms. He showed me they are bottles he said he would hook me up with a good deal if I wanted to buy a bunch. I tried to snap a picture and he got pissed and kick me out and said that he doesn't allow for photography in his shop So I can't post what he had. But is there a way to tell if the stuff is legit or not

I wouldn’t risk it. You’d be better served using one of our approved and trusted sources. Sarms.forsale is top notch I will personally vouch for that. Umbrella Labs is the only other source I would even consider. I’ve never used Umbrella, but the other guys on here speak very highly of them and I trust that information.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I usually stop in to visit my buddy next door to the gym and grab a smoothie or grab a protein bar either after or before my workouts. He's a cool dude. He's one of those big bald dudes that you would see in a motorcycle gang or something with a lot of tattoos

yesterday I was in there and he said that they're now selling sarms. He showed me they are bottles he said he would hook me up with a good deal if I wanted to buy a bunch. I tried to snap a picture and he got pissed and kick me out and said that he doesn't allow for photography in his shop So I can't post what he had. But is there a way to tell if the stuff is legit or not

they are probably fake and counterfeit sarms spiked with prohormones
stay away hommie

Top Bottom