Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shooting EQ for increasing my appetite

richar wetz

I have done a few cycles in the past of test and winstrol and test and deca, and something that always causes problems is the lack of appetite that I experienced it in both cycles. So I'm planning a bulking cycle soon and doing some research I found EQ being great for increasing hunger, some people say two days later of the first dose they could feel that craving for food. Since I have never run EQ I would like to ask you guys if it goes well with test and dbol during a 14 weeks cycle which my next cycle and if it can be taken from week 1 to 14 and what dose could be beneficial for appetite increase, thank you.

Keep in mind the more you stress your body with steroids the more it will negatively effect your appetite.

I didn't notice much for appetite from EQ running up to 600mg/week. Maybe if I wasn't eating a surplus of calories I would have noticed something.

Dbol also kills my appetite.

EQ is a really great anabolic but it didn't do much for increasing appetite for me. If you want to use EQ, use it as an anabolic but I doubt you will get much of an appetite boost from it. The recommended dosage of EQ is 300-600mg/week.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Don't run EQ just for that purpose. I have run EQ at pretty high doses and have never had an appetite increase. It is different for each user. I think you would get a better response from Nutrobal.

Top Bottom