Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoot Eq 4 times/week rather then twice??

Xtreme2001

Can I shoot EQ four times a week rather then two?

The cyp pain is killing me when i shoot without any EQ in it. I was thinking that if I shoot cyp 4 times a week and I have to shoot EQ twice a week, I could stretch it out so I can only use 1/2cc for 4 shots, so everyshot with the cyp, will have eq in it and help reduce the pain.

Will it screw up anything in my cycle? I'm going on my second week. I just wanna make sure.

First of all, what kind of cyp are you taking that is hurting?? The only test that should really have a little sting to it is prop. Second, Why are you taking cyp. 4 times a week?? You can get by taking it every 3 days, no problem. Just fill up your pins a little more and add 1 cc eq. with 2 cc's cyp. or something. Since you don't say what brand you are taking or how many mg's it is hard to tell you what to do, but no need to make a pin cushion of yourself.

i dunno what brand he is taking but i have a few friends that used tt cyp and had them limping like a 90yr old man

Top Bottom