x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Shit....I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Shit....I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well it started about a week ago, I was getting numbness in my fingertips on the last reps of my sets. It would go away before the next set so I just blew it off. Well two days ago, I started getting this stabbing pain in my right hand above the thumb muscle. I did some reading to find out there is a meridian nerve there. Well, last night the situation got worse, I woke up at 1:30 am and my thumb and first two fingers numb. As I tried to make a fist I could not even close my hand. After about

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Shit....I think I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Well it started about a week ago, I was getting numbness in my fingertips on the last reps of my sets. It would go away before the next set so I just blew it off. Well two days ago, I started getting this stabbing pain in my right hand above the thumb muscle. I did some reading to find out there is a meridian nerve there. Well, last night the situation got worse, I woke up at 1:30 am and my thumb and first two fingers numb. As I tried to make a fist I could not even close my hand. After about an hour and taking some ibuprofen I could make a fist but my grip felt weak and there was still this stabbing pain in my hand.

Needless to say I'm not happy about this since I just started my cycle 2 weeks ago. I have never had this problem before. I have been taking Relafen, a prescription anti-inflammatory, all day and I have kept it wrapped lightly but with enough pressure to keep my wrist straight. It is now about 24 hours since the worst of it and it does feel somewhat better now.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what did you do about it and how long before it was fully healed? I don't really want to make it worse so I'm staying out of the gym a few days.

Good Broly
    I'm going through this now also, i'd love to see any info-tomo

Good Broly
    www.activerelease.com

There was a post about shoulder injury about a doc who cures them and even carpal tunnel without surgery. The above website is where you can find a doc with that therapy in your area.

welcome to the club

go to the store and get one of those carpel-tunnel wrist brace things...they help a ton.

when it gets bad I take aspirin every 4 hours...but your prescription anti-inflammatory will probably work better

don't know why, but B6 (or better yet P-5-P) supposedly helps

The best thing you can do is just get the wrist brace and put it on and keep it on (even sleep with it on) until the pain & swelling go away. Once it swells up and gets irritated it seems really easy to aggrevate.

You might also look into some of those weight-lifting wrist-braces or weight-lifting gloves with wrist braces

Good Broly
    Originally posted by DTOX
    welcome to the club

go to the store and get one of those carpel-tunnel wrist brace things...they help a ton.

when it gets bad I take aspirin every 4 hours...but your prescription anti-inflammatory will probably work better

don't know why, but B6 (or better yet P-5-P) supposedly helps

The best thing you can do is just get the wrist brace and put it on and keep it on (even sleep with it on) until the pain & swelling go away. Once it swells up and gets irritated it seems really easy to aggrevate.

You might also look into some of those weight-lifting wrist-braces or weight-lifting gloves with wrist braces
    Yea, I have been bracing it somewhat. I also do everything I can to keep my wrist straight all day. I do use gloves that have wrist braces built in.

I have heard B6 helps but I take 2 multivitamins a day, I would think I should be getting enough B6, but then again I guess I need to check the bottle to see.