Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SHIT! My ass is flaring up....

Not2Big1535

Guys, I just took my shot a couple hours ago (my girl gave it to me, as always)... I am into my 7th week of my cycle, with no problems so far.... But now I looked at the injection site and its kinda bruised, and weird red bumps are on my asscheek (like 5 or 6) kinda like zits but their not.... more like mesquito bites and shit. It doesnt hurt though, usually never does. I am on 600mg/week of Ttokkyo Test Cyp and just upped my Ttokkyo EQ to 600mg/week ... is this possibly the start of an absess and what should I do? Should I wait it out until tomorrow morning??? Thanks guys (BTW my cycle still blows, only up 10lbs or so in 7 ! weeks)

if you take anal alot, that's what happens to your ass.. ask nathan (sorry, had to drop your name atleast once, since you drop mine) ;)

If I were you I wouldn't mess for UOU. Haven't you been reading the threads the past few weeks? UOU is our next mod. If you fuck with him now he'll ban you later.

JOIN NATHAN AND I AND BECOME A CAMPAIGNER FOR UOU. UOU FOR MOD IN 2001!!!

It could be a dozen things, do you have a temperature? Is there a swelling or large lump (couple of inches in diameter) beneath the surface?

Either way wait a day or so, especially if there is no pain.

Oh, one more question, did she aspirate?

yes be carefull - uou will have enough posts within a few months that newbies will actually think hes and expert:p :rolleyes:

dont wory about it quite yet wait till tommorow and see how it is.

First off, UOU can suck my cock.

Second, thanks everyone for the replies. I am going to wait it out until tomorrow.

Let me check if I am dead right now. Ok I am not. She must have aspirated :D j/k she always does, shes a medical assistant so I trust her with my gear - and my life.

Bulldog_10 said:
Is it itchy?

Nope, not really, but the bumps are kinda lumpy underneath... its wierd, no pain, no itching.. maybe all that will kick in tomorrow (Im crossing my fingers).. I have never gotten a single zit on my ass, so I know that these arent zits, but this is my second time shooting 3cc's of juice in my glute... the rest of my cycle has always been 2.5cc's.. I wonder if that would make a difference tho... :confused:

Top Bottom