Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shipped to your Home or PO Box

eddawg

I know this question has been asked before, but are people shipping stuff to mail boxes or PO Boxes? if this is a wrong question to ask, sorry in advance.

EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
I use p.o. Boxes. But they aren't in my name, I gave a junkie 100$ to open it in his name. I would just order it to the house but my wife would freak.

JMO, but I would think that customs would be looking closer at packages sent to po boxes than street addresses, but I could be wrong.

which is why mail boxes etc. charges a little more for a po box that has a street address and not a po number. ;)

PO Box. I recommend checking out the E-books they have here. There is a ton of good info in those books.

IMO these threads are necessary and totally legal. The banner at the top of every page on this form and website says "Steroid Supersite" - this thread is directly related to steroids. Hell, the best steroid book on the market "Legal Muscle" talks about this in detail. Rick Collins isn't in jail because the 1st Amendment permits us to talk about such things. People need to know, and we need to take care of each other because if we don't peoples lives get ruined.

Furthermore, threads like this are an excellent opportunity to market the E-books, which I feel offer a ton of solid information. They also generate income which helps provide for the bills and helps our community.

In sum, use a PO Box and buy an E-book. You'll learn a lot. Also keep asking questions. I did when I first started and if nobody answered me then I would have gotten fucked somewhere along the way.

Also check out Rick Collins site: http://www.legalmusclebooks.com/

ON PRIVACY/SECURITY RELATED THREADS, DICUSS THE OBJECTIVE (PRIVACY), NOT THE REASON YOU WANT PRIVACY (DIVORCE, LEGAL MATTERS, NOSY NEIGHBOR, CONTRABAND,ETC).

This includes:
- money transfer issues
- email issues
- shipping issues
- PO box issues
- proxy/anonymizer issues

etc

Doesnt matter why you want privacy/security. Thats your business.

Top Bottom