Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelf life of testosterone in oil base

Aston Beli

So bros, my gym dude just got accepted to police dept, so he had to get rid of ALL his gear like quick. I got it from him at a steal, like pennies on the dollar since he didn't want to risk moving a single vial or holding on to it another day. I got plenty of test, about what I would use over a few years if I ran 3 heavy cycles each year. I probably won't do that much to be honest and I run test around 500mg every time. I can't think of selling the test to people I'm dumb at getting caught doing stuff. Also I been using juice on and off the last 7 years and I will most likely do it for life now, so I don't want to see something now only to be searching for it later.

I guess my question really guys is, so how long can I store this stuff? What if I leave the test stored for 2 years, like if I wasn't able to use for personal or emotional issues or whatever! how long can I store this stuff for.

Steroids/drugs don't expire, they just loose potency as they age. They don't become rancid or anything like that. Generally speaking, any steroid kept in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight will still be good to use up to 5 years after it's expiration date.

Worst case, your gear will be slightly less potent then it would of been originally.

as musky said years

pharma companies will put expiration dates on the vials but in reality they are good years after that as long as they are stored properly. putting your steroids in a 110 degree car for a week is a sure fire way to ruin it, so is leaving it on your balcony where it is getting sun

Years and years man. As long as it is stored properly I have heard guys run gear that is 10 years old with success. Of course it will not be quite as potent as it was but it will still be effective.

Top Bottom