Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelf life of Test E. & EQ ?

supreme

Bro's

Any idea of the shelf life of Test E. & EQ?? If one of my friends has 30ml vials how long with they last? they are from a private lab not a pharmacy or vet so I believe there are no expiration dates listed?

rough ideas, if you can't be exact.

Thanks!

S

Last year I used test e and deca that was 5 yrs past the exp. date, gained 16 pounds..... Just keep it out of daylight will last longer.

I used some mexican EQ and Test that was way expired and the results were incredible. No probs dude. Shoot it.

Sounds good!

Any other opinions?

S

They should hold potency for about 2 or 3 years at which point they will slowly start to lose potency. Store in a cool shaded or dark location. I don't know too many people that actually keep gear around long enough for this to even be an issue though.

They should hold potency for about 2 or 3 years at which point they will slowly start to lose potency. Store in a cool shaded or dark location. I don't know too many people that actually keep gear around long enough for this to even be an issue though.

I got gear coming out of my ass. I got shit from 5 years ago I have still not used. I know its still good. As long as it don't crash its fine.

I got gear coming out of my ass. I got shit from 5 years ago I have still not used. I know its still good. As long as it don't crash its fine.

Many people wish they had that problem. I'd be happy to take some off of your hands. We wouldn't want it to go to waste now would we?

Needto,

If it does crash, can it be fixed?? Years ago I tried injectable var -didn't realize it had crashed, the pain in my delt / arm crippled me for days until the crystals dissolved and worked themselves out - the pain was INCREDIBLE!!!:mad:

Bro's

Any idea of the shelf life of Test E. & EQ?? If one of my friends has 30ml vials how long with they last? they are from a private lab not a pharmacy or vet so I believe there are no expiration dates listed?

rough ideas, if you can't be exact.

Thanks!

S

It will last along time if stored properly.
Mnay years past expire. Dark,,cool,,room temp,,,no light..etc..

Top Bottom