Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shedding my hair on cycle

baldyman

I am losing hair quite rapidly on this cycle. I am doing tren and winny as recommended by my trainer and when I used both by themselves I don't remember losing this much hair. I am 38 years old and now that I am combining them it is getting ridiculous with the hair shedding. what do you guys suggest I do?

Username fitting. Are you generally predisposed to hair loss / receding hairline?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is just part of the game with AAS. The more prone you are to MPB the worse the effect will be. You have to determine what is more important to you. If you are more concerned with hair loss then I recommend looking into SARMs as an alternative to steroids.

WHEN I HEAR THAT A "TRAINER" RECOMMENDED A CYCLE I FUCKING CRINGE... don't listen to your trainer about steroid use..

I am losing hair quite rapidly on this cycle. I am doing tren and winny as recommended by my trainer and when I used both by themselves I don't remember losing this much hair. I am 38 years old and now that I am combining them it is getting ridiculous with the hair shedding. what do you guys suggest I do?

Anyone can become a trainer it doesn't really mean much for credibility why would u take advice like that from a trainer?

Top Bottom