x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Sharing secrets with steroids?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sharing secrets with steroids? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sharing secrets with steroids?

I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?

Re: Sharing secrets with steroids?

you are free to have that position.

when i go fishing on the pier for example there are pricks who refused to help others out and give them tips. but me when i see a kid trying to learn i will step in and show them how to rig up, show them what bait to use etc. i want them to have a good time. bottom line is life is short

fitness and steroids are the same thing. i want to be able to share as much knowledge as possible and help people out. when i am on my death bed i want to atleast know i helped someone out and hopefully they also carried that to other people. it is called paying it forward in life.

it really is too bad we have so many right now in our country and world who have your attitude, it really upsets me too and i wish i could figure out why you people are like that. just like those rich people who fight for more tax cuts for the super rich but are against feeding starving children. makes no sense to me.

that is what motivates me to even be on these forums and host the longest running steroid podcast in the world. it sure as hell isn't cause i am getting rich doing it!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

thatís with everything in life though. canít expect handouts, itís not about it being a secret, itís about going out and learning yourself

Quote Quote posted by bearzoner View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?
    Cos we're not all dicks.

who cares... its the way it is... its nothing worth wasting any sort of time on when there's so many people posting real questions that actually help with something...

I love to help people our and see their progress. No reason to keep things hidden.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

some do and some don't... we all have our personal reasons as to why
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Good Broly

Because educating people on how to use compounds is way more important than keeping it as secret

Because theres nothing magic about it whatsoever. There are no tricks. The magic happens in the kitchen and that's where 90% fail
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

not sure why people like Dylan always being rude with an attitude. Not an attractive feature on a man. Being a MOD doesnt mean you get to degrade people constantly...