Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharing secrets with steroids?

bearzoner

I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?

you are free to have that position.

when i go fishing on the pier for example there are pricks who refused to help others out and give them tips. but me when i see a kid trying to learn i will step in and show them how to rig up, show them what bait to use etc. i want them to have a good time. bottom line is life is short

fitness and steroids are the same thing. i want to be able to share as much knowledge as possible and help people out. when i am on my death bed i want to atleast know i helped someone out and hopefully they also carried that to other people. it is called paying it forward in life.

it really is too bad we have so many right now in our country and world who have your attitude, it really upsets me too and i wish i could figure out why you people are like that. just like those rich people who fight for more tax cuts for the super rich but are against feeding starving children. makes no sense to me.

that is what motivates me to even be on these forums and host the longest running steroid podcast in the world. it sure as hell isn't cause i am getting rich doing it!

that’s with everything in life though. can’t expect handouts, it’s not about it being a secret, it’s about going out and learning yourself

I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?

Cos we're not all dicks.

who cares... its the way it is... its nothing worth wasting any sort of time on when there's so many people posting real questions that actually help with something...

not sure why people like Dylan always being rude with an attitude. Not an attractive feature on a man. Being a MOD doesnt mean you get to degrade people constantly...

Top Bottom