x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Sharing secrets with steroids?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sharing secrets with steroids? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I was thinking about this the other day when i was watching a magic show, we all know that magicians don't reveal their magic tricks to others. to me bodybuilding is the same way, it is run by a small elite group that know the true diet and steroid secrets. so why do we share this knowledge with each other vs. just keeping it secret?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All Natural

Re: Sharing secrets with steroids?

Who cares about people's secrets, most of them look the same, average steroid physique, the only guy who's secret should be revealed is arnold. I'd be pissed if he takes his steroid protocol to his grave

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

It's a hard world out there. Sometimes I feel myself getting a little jaded.

Re: Sharing secrets with steroids?

It wouldn't matter what Arnold's steroid cycles were - it would have zero bearing on how anyone else would respond to it.

Nobody but Arnold had his bone structure, tendon, ligament, and muscle shape and insertion points, muscle fiber density and fast/slow twitch composition, his digestive and elimination system, nervous system, and mental disposition/willpower.

The best thing is to figure out what works for you - not someone else. People can share their experiences, but despite all being human, each of us is a different building, with different materials and quality built into our foundation, framing, and overall package.

Arnold had the best of everything for the most part, because even his weak points actually contributed to his unique look - such as his abs.