Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Share your memories about the first cycle!

_HL_RotteR_

This is more of a fun topic here – I was justreminiscing yesterday about my first cycle of testosterone withanavar, and this got me wondering, what were your first cycles, andwhich problems did you have during these cycles?

I used sustanon and my first injection I injected 500mg into the deltoid, meant to inject 250mg but screwed up the calculations i was so nervous. i took me like 2 hours to finally inject i was so scared. my injection was awful and my delt hurt for days after.

after like a week on i started noticing the bar was lighter, it was an incredible feeling !!

I took 15 mg of dbol (pharm grade). It took a week and my strength started going up every workout. Keep in mind I was a powerlifter so I tracked my progress in strength gains. My 5 rep best was going up 5 lbs. each workout so I was doing bench twice a week making my 5 rep best go up 10 lbs. per week. When I started I could bench 275 for 5 reps. After 7 weeks I could bench 275 for 12 reps.

10 weeks
1ml T400 per week
1mL deca per week (300mg/mL)

No AI or anti prolactin drug. All I ran for a PCT was nolvadex.

I was given horrible advice. I was lucky I didn't develop gyno from the cycle.

My first cycle was the already classic Anavar with Testosterone for 12 weeks. Was quite an interesting experience, and oddly, I did not really appreciate the increase in strength until I have stopped the cycle, and seen how the performance dropped. Overall, I had a very very complete PCT, so the recovery was just fine as well. All in all, I like the experience, and it is not such big of a deal - just do one injection per week, not much of a problem.

First cheeks was

500mg test E for 12 weeks
30mg dbol per day for first 4 weeks
0.5mg adex every 2-3 days

Used HCG for 2 weeks after last test injection at 500iu eod.

PCT was
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Very good strength and size increases. Loved the increased energy. Had no side effects at all :)

I waited a long time and had some maturity before running a cycle so I just did 500mg test per week. Had no negative effects other than figuring how to inject properly. The PIP was pretty bad in virgin muscle but technique got better quickly and I just enjoyed the run.

Top Bottom