Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shampoo for AAS Hairloss

ConanX

Banned
Anybody know any good brands of shampoo or links to a shampoo that can lower the DHT in the scalp? I hear that there are shampoos that bodybuilders can use that helps prevent hairloss. I seem to lose a little hair on every cycle and I would like to help reduce that as much as possible without Finasteride.

Thank you.

Great, I'll look for the 2% then. Thank you very much for the quick answers.

I'll make sure to use it during my next cycle and afterwards.

canada has it no prescription and you can usually find a 2 for 1 buy deal..

oh canada we have found something that you do well..

I rotate everyday nizoral and nioxin doesnt seem to do shit hair still falls out :(

Nizoral, nioxin, an head & shoulders...use nioxin 3 days in a row the nizoral the 4th day then head & shoulders the 5 th..then repeat...use rogaine as well and dutasteride, an saw palmetto as they block as well....things that have been prooven to grow hair are green tea, acetyl carnitine, biotin...and u may think im crazy but have at least 8 ounces of red wine a day to cut down on inflamtion which is a big hair killer and red wine is the best anti inflamitory on earth alongside fish oil

I've been using a Ojon product. Look online at there product..It is great i find.

Not the greatest news but thanks for sharing bro. I stay away from the Winny just because of hairloss.

I dont think its the winny bro it started shedding from tren months ago and never stopped :(

Top Bottom