Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaking off grogginess ?

gifihickman

[FONT=&quot]occasionally i take Xan forsleep ... well i took 2.5 last night at 9pm and i am still groggy at the moment and it 10:04 pm ... is there anything i can do to shake it off? i tried cofee, mount dew and sugar. thanks bros?[/FONT]

This is a PED and fitness forum. Xanax really isn't my area of expertise

you will continue being miserable and also speed up aging by depending on uppers (sugar, mt dew, coffee) to wake up and downers (xanax, sleep meds) to go to sleep

the sick thing is the more uppers you use, the lower your neurotransmitters go like GABA for example.. once that happens you will stay nervous and anxious all the time. not good. that is why i warn people about caffeine use and i am 100% against it. Tom Brady has not touched caffeine in years and is still going at 42

occasionally i take Xan forsleep ... well i took 2.5 last night at 9pm and i am still groggy at the moment and it 10:04 pm ... is there anything i can do to shake it off? i tried cofee, mount dew and sugar. thanks bros?

Stop using drugs. Next

Top Bottom