Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex and professional bodybuilders' libido

str8cubano

On these massive doses and never comming off...how must a profesional heavy weight bodybuilder's sex drive be? What are the consequences years after? I know that test helps most, but some too much test kills libido...imagine Jay or ronnies?...

This always been like a taboo...a lot of myth around it. I sincerly think that those massive deformed dudes not only have dead natural hormonal production but they also must have atrophied cocks. AFter years of losing libido with those mega doses, plus isolating themselves from society to dedicate 100% of their lives to bodybuilding and nutrition, plus the hormonal imbalances, blood don't flow anymore to their cocks; they might look like Denise Massino's clit.

Well I would imagine since they are on test all the time they have no probs with libido. But if they ever come off they will most likely be shut down for life and have to go on HRT, which aint so bad anyway.

perryscoon said:
Well I would imagine since they are on test all the time they have no probs with libido. But if they ever come off they will most likely be shut down for life and have to go on HRT, which aint so bad anyway.

Yah but with such high levels of test, androgens, whatever ALL THE TIME, libido would be a small(er) concern in comparison to what they're doing to their hearts, livers, etc.

njmuscleguy said:
Yah but with such high levels of test, androgens, whatever ALL THE TIME, libido would be a small(er) concern in comparison to what they're doing to their hearts, livers, etc.

True, true. So how much test do you think someone like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler take EW? 2 grams? 5 grams?

I think that the cycles that pros take are exagerrated.

They are pros because they have exceptional genetics, not because they take massive amounts of drugs.

Top Bottom