Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drop panic time?

I’m using primobolan 500mgs a week along with testosterone which i am using at between 200-300mgs a week
My sex drive has Plummeted on this cycle. I blame the primo cause it never drops on test for me in the past
is there any advice on how I can reverse this without having to stop everything?
I’m 32 years old and 5’6’’ 185 pounds

Are you using any ancillaries?

Increase TEST dose to 400mgs, plus add n2generate es or OSTAZOL and see what happens, plus take N2GUARD for organ support, very important to your health

I’m using primobolan 500mgs a week along with testosterone which i am using at between 200-300mgs a week
My sex drive has Plummeted on this cycle. I blame the primo cause it never drops on test for me in the past
is there any advice on how I can reverse this without having to stop everything?
I’m 32 years old and 5’6’’ 185 pounds

bro yo problem yo need wife and mistresses, that only way to keep sex drive strong

You could try increasing test but also blood work should be done. The other thing too is that not every cycle will be the same.

Top Bottom