Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive questions huge increase

CoffeeClub67

[FONT=&quot]I'm on my first cycle of deca and test cyp. Currently, at week six. I have noticed a huge increase in my sex drive. Horny all the time! Is this normal?? Will this change later in my cycle?[/FONT]

This happens to a lot of people, doubly so if you are using Proviron as well. Deca can cause sexual dysfunction however, so Proviron and caber are a good idea when using it

This happens to a lot of people, doubly so if you are using Proviron as well. Deca can cause sexual dysfunction however, so Proviron and caber are a good idea when using it

Can Deca decrease libido (sexual desire) as well as increase likelihood of ED?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deca can increase or decrease libido, just like tren, dependent upon how you run them, ancillaries used, etc... there are many factors that come into play...

Increased libido mentioned in the original post more likely due to test being run for the first time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my knowledge your sex drive can change. This can be due multiple factors which are debatable. I know that test can increase sex drive however that particular "drive" I've heard is not permanent unless you are always just wired a beast from predisposition or you just have a super hot lady who just drives you bonkers.

Please don't take any of this information as factual!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom