Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive high and low on cycle

siner25

My sex drive has been very high on the cycle and other times it drops really low. It's really weird cuz I usually have a consistent libido
I understand that hormones can fluctuate but is there something i can add/delete here to balance things out?
I’m 25 years old, 14% body fat and 5’5’’

using testosterone, equipoise and winstrol

why are you using steroids at only 25 years old... if you think its bad now just wait as its going to get worse from you using steroids this young... [FONT=&quot]The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.[/FONT]

try using some n2generate es 5 tabs up and down to get sex drive back

Top Bottom