Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive gone after stopping, HELP!!

anabolicVillage

I did an enthante only cycle for 10 weeks and then 3 weeks of hcg and then clomid for a week. I had never used clomid before, but i am not sure if that is why my sex drive is nill. I normally never have this problem. Anyone who can help please post.

I have heard proviron might work, will it?

Thanks to all who respond

Post cycle pecker crash is pretty common. The following dose schedual worked wonders for me. Day 1 300mg clomid, day 2-11 100mg clomid, day 12-21 50mg clomid.

1 week of clomid is to short to stimulate natural test production. Continue your clomid therapy at 100mg a week for 1 week and then 50mg another week

good luck

This is pretty normal. Arimidex post cycle should also be considered. Time should take care of this though. I recently did a 10 week cycle and it took 5-6 weeks to feel completely 100% normal again, but am now just fine.

Way to little clomid!! Go for 2 to 3 weeks like Zyglamail said.
If it doesn't get better (it should normally,unless you were on extremely high dosage of test..)you could add some proviron, but normally everything should become ok with the clomid...

It has been 3 weeks since my last clomid pill. Would it be ok to just start popping them again? Also I only have 7 tabs of 50mgs left. I do also have 10 tabs of proviron 25mg. What should I do with these restrictions. I REALLY appreciate all the help so far. Please let me know.

Thanks guys I will keep checking out this post for your answers on what to do.

anabolicVillage said:
It has been 3 weeks since my last clomid pill. Would it be ok to just start popping them again? Also I only have 7 tabs of 50mgs left. I do also have 10 tabs of proviron 25mg. What should I do with these restrictions. I REALLY appreciate all the help so far. Please let me know.

Thanks guys I will keep checking out this post for your answers on what to do.
If you finished your clomid therapy 3 weeks ago then you should be cak to 80-90% hardness. If you can't get anything goin your nat. test is still shut down hard. I would repeat the clomid therapy at the same time as hittin the iron real hard- lotsa squats and powermoves - if that don't kickstart get into a doc for bloodwork.

good luck

Top Bottom