x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Sex drive gone after stopping, HELP!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sex drive gone after stopping, HELP!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I did an enthante only cycle for 10 weeks and then 3 weeks of hcg and then clomid for a week. I had never used clomid before, but i am not sure if that is why my sex drive is nill. I normally never have this problem. Anyone who can help please post. I have heard proviron might work, will it? Thanks to all who respond

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Sex drive gone after stopping, HELP!!

I did an enthante only cycle for 10 weeks and then 3 weeks of hcg and then clomid for a week. I had never used clomid before, but i am not sure if that is why my sex drive is nill. I normally never have this problem. Anyone who can help please post.

I have heard proviron might work, will it?

Thanks to all who respond

Post cycle pecker crash is pretty common. The following dose schedual worked wonders for me. Day 1 300mg clomid, day 2-11 100mg clomid, day 12-21 50mg clomid.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.

Pro Bodybuilder
    1 week of clomid is to short to stimulate natural test production. Continue your clomid therapy at 100mg a week for 1 week and then 50mg another week

good luck

get your hands on some provrion too =

use a penis ring! LOL!

Pro Bodybuilder
    This is pretty normal. Arimidex post cycle should also be considered. Time should take care of this though. I recently did a 10 week cycle and it took 5-6 weeks to feel completely 100% normal again, but am now just fine.

Good Broly
    Way to little clomid!! Go for 2 to 3 weeks like Zyglamail said.
    If it doesn't get better (it should normally,unless you were on extremely high dosage of test..)you could add some proviron, but normally everything should become ok with the clomid...

All Natural
    It has been 3 weeks since my last clomid pill. Would it be ok to just start popping them again? Also I only have 7 tabs of 50mgs left. I do also have 10 tabs of proviron 25mg. What should I do with these restrictions. I REALLY appreciate all the help so far. Please let me know.

Thanks guys I will keep checking out this post for your answers on what to do.

Originally posted by anabolicVillage
    It has been 3 weeks since my last clomid pill. Would it be ok to just start popping them again? Also I only have 7 tabs of 50mgs left. I do also have 10 tabs of proviron 25mg. What should I do with these restrictions. I REALLY appreciate all the help so far. Please let me know.

Thanks guys I will keep checking out this post for your answers on what to do.
    If you finished your clomid therapy 3 weeks ago then you should be cak to 80-90% hardness. If you can't get anything goin your nat. test is still shut down hard. I would repeat the clomid therapy at the same time as hittin the iron real hard- lotsa squats and powermoves - if that don't kickstart get into a doc for bloodwork.

good luck