Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe pain

Well, that's what I get with multiple windows open! That was actually supposed to be a response in a different thread, sorry for that.

As for your mix, like stated above, it's becoming a somewhat common pre-workout mix. I personally don't think I would ever use it, but that's because I don't like the combination in it. Everyone has their preferences though!

Well yeah I guess you right man, but I been likeing it so far, gained strength and more vascular by the day :)

Honestly man I have no idea, but compared it to my test and the test is thicker , what would be the difference ?

you would know if it was water based... you would see the white powder floating around in the vial...

its probably just an abnormaly painful preperation method...
i would love to try a blend like that :evil:

I'm not the most experienced guy on here. But that sounds kinda scetchy to me. I read a lot and I've never heard of buying a mix like that. I hope its legit stuff...

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

you would know if it was water based... you would see the white powder floating around in the vial...

its probably just an abnormaly painful preperation method...
i would love to try a blend like that :evil:

Okay in that case is oil then cuz there no white stuff what's so ever there, the gear is called (strong 100) today I got my hands in the second version of this is called super strong 100 it has the fallowing in it tbol,Tne,dbal,drol, 25/25/25/25 what you think of this ? Buddy's of mine have tried it and they say it's amazing can't wait till next week

I'm not the most experienced guy on here. But that sounds kinda scetchy to me. I read a lot and I've never heard of buying a mix like that. I hope its legit stuff...

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I guarantee you it's legit stuff man, pro body builders use this stuff, I have an excellent source

Tri blends suck if you have sides theres no way in telling what caused it ,so you have to shut down the whole cycle.

Top Bottom