Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe lactatio problem

Jokertoocold

Hey guys i did a cycle of tren with anadrol and i ran out of my antiprolactin but continued using. Ive developed some slight gyno the little hard knots and some heavy lactation. Like squirting 10 streams outeach nipple in the morning and the shit shoots like 5 feet out. Also is milking it going to make it worse. Is the gyno hard knot reversable. At first it was chest fat snd the the hard lump came but its not too bad uless i take something and then theypuff up real bad quickly amd the milk production comes riggt back immediately

there is no such thing as tren gyno, that is TOTAL BRO SCIENCE made up by some guru on a forum. but you can get LACTATION from abusing tren. the fact this is happening proves you are abusing the shit out of it.

anadrol will cause gyno for sure as it will bind to estrogen receptors.

seems like you got a double whammy here. anadrol gyno and tren lactation

once you get them it is hard to reverse without stopping everything and doing a complete anti-gyno protocol. doesn't seem like from reading your other posts that you are capable of stopping so i would say you are fucked pretty good here unless you start getting your shit together

You need to see a doctor and be honest about all the abuse you have put your body through. This is why steroids get a bad name. It is not the responsible people but the people who abuse them and have no idea what they are doing.

Thanks guys. Yeah i abuse it but i dont talk about it or anything except maybe forums i keep it to myself so im not being a problem or putting out a bad rep on juice. I have come off and the milk is very slight now. Bit their def some rubbery knots left git some more anti prolactin hopefully will knock it away

My doc knows. He said the lactation is due to gyno and will go away oncethe gyno goes away. Small town gp doctor not very esucated on this stuff

How much tren were you running?

If the gyno does not go away, you might need to get a surgery done, keep that in mind.

Top Bottom