Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Severe Acne/deca/immune Boosting/help ??

bbigman2000

Bro's, some of you will have read from my posts over the last 10 weeks that I am having severe acne troubles, well, I am on accutane at 100mg daily and it has stopped the production of new spots.
My problem is I came off the juice some 6 weeks ago after a 8month test cycle, I got real bad acne on my chest and now I am left with massive scabbed scars, that crack and bleed all the time, it covers the whole of my inner chest and the front of each shoulder, none on my back, also the pain is terrible, even the tiniest new spot on my arm feels like someone driving a hot nail into me if i press it, could I still have some sort of low grade infection ?? (swabs said NOT) some of the scabs are 2" round, it is the worst case of severe cystic acne that my dermatologist has seen in her whole career. My problem is that the scabs are just not healing, over the last four weeks, they have hardly improved if at all, I think that my recovery and immune abilities are shot to bits with the prolonged test usage.
My question is to you lads, Do you think that if I went on say 300mg deca a week, it may help to speed the recovery of the wounds ??

Any advice or assistance would be very melcome, thanks guys..bbigman2000..:( :( :( :( :bawling:

it could be the roaccutane causing the pain and the scabs.It dries you out like a mutha fucker.Have you tried vitamin e oil?
dirty

If your dermatologist can't help you, who is a prepared medical professional, how do you expect that we, who base our empirical knowledge on the occasional (?) use of certain drugs, can give you any advice to treat your severe (never seen before as your doc said!) medical condition?

Widi, answer the question mate, do you or do you not think that deca may help boost my recovery?, I'd even appreciate your opinion on it, no need to state the obvious, apart from that I have only seen the derma once one month ago when she prescribed the accutane.:mad:

Sorry to hear about your problem bro...
I do not know if this will help, but I've also had a severe acne problem myself, and I can give you these advice:

* Go sunbathing - this may actually help!
* Take large amounts of vit.A
* Use vit.E oil
* If you think accutane isn't doing the job good enough (though it really should be more than strong enough - it's supposed to be the best on the market), or you could go for the antibiotic drug, tetracycline... This will attack the cystic acne in a totally different manner. Be warned though! The tetra binds protein - and that's not good.

bbigman2000 said:
Widi, answer the question mate, do you or do you not think that deca may help boost my recovery?, I'd even appreciate your opinion on it, no need to state the obvious, apart from that I have only seen the derma once one month ago when she prescribed the accutane.:mad:

I really do not know if deca helps. To tell you the truth, I don't think that would help at all, I actually think it may be worsening your problem.

hey bro don't take a lot of vit a while on accutain, it'll make your skin really dry. also tetra cycline works but only as long as you're on it. it'll stop working when you stop taking it. try tanning beds and sunas. best of luck bro.

first of all someone suggested taking large amounts of vit A, dont do that, accutane is synthetic vit A given at a large dose so adding any more vit A is a big no no.

second, accutane is the strongest acne med availible if it does not help you can bet your ass tetracyclene wont either.

no to the steroid question

do not add deca, it will do absolutely nothing for you to help with your problem, istead try running some anavar, it wont fuck with your hpta like deca and will boost your immune system while you recover from your 8 month cycle.

i would also try adding some vit B-5 at 10g/ed

best of luck

Top Bottom