Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

several random questions

mbl05

first, i would just like to say, this is an incredible site with great people, and i really like it alot. anyways, im new to all of this and i just have some random questions....any help would be appriciated.

1. what is easier? bench press on a cable machine or free standing?

2. (if this is against the rules, please disregard) what is the best source list to purchase (ie. steroidworld.com, etc.)?

3. is the oral winstrol any good? how much muscle do you gain and how is it with side effects?

thanks so much,
mb

1. Bench press on a cable machine definitely

2. Yeah, can't do any source posting or recommend source lists to purchase I don't believe. I think there is a book that is sold through this website that is supposed to be pretty good though.

3. Oral winstrol is pretty effective, again if your diet and training is right. Side effects usually aren't to bad unless your dosage is really high or the duration of intake is very long.

1. If you dont know what is easier, then go find out and stay off the roids, you need more training experience.

2. Purchasing a source list is a good way to throw away your money. Real Stupid.

3. Covered extensively elsewhere, but yeah its fine to take, though I dont think so for you.

Top Bottom