Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Several questions for a newcomer

NewToTheGame

Sorry for the lack of lingo and lack of knowledge, but I am contemplating getting started. A couple of my friends are into working out heavy, while I am more of the always playing sports type. But at 6'5" and 200 pounds, I could definitely stand to put on a few pounds. I take martial arts 2 times a week and have started lifting again about 3-4 times a week to get a nice balance of weights and cardio. My diet sucks to be honest, but in my line of work it is hard to eat right all the time.
My friend said he would give me off a 100 5mg of metanabol to start, which I understand it is the same as D-Bol, to see what I think. He also told me to pick up some regular amino acids.

Am I right in thinking that metanabol is d-bol?
Will it be bad for acne? I know it is different for each person, but I have heard so many problems before.
What can I do to combat any acne while getting started? Throughout? After finishing?
Can anyone recommend a simple cycle for those 100 5mg's?
Any overall advice on metanabol and getting started would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Alright, another dumb question?

What is clomid that everyone is talking about?
Thanks for the reply. Any advice on the other questions?

some thing that I would do if I were you:

Take some time and committ yourself to reseaching every aspect of bodybuilding and diet, and not just what drugs to do.

Then research what drugs you would like to take.

The look into what if anything can be used to combat side affect associtaed with the grugs are going to use.

You stated that your diet sucked, well that is the first thing you have to change, you said that your friends like to lift heavy and you have been into playing sports, you have to start lifting heavy too. If your job limits your ability to eat propery, then you have to find other means of ingesting adequate amounts of calories and protein, and that take a lot of commitment. And a final note, oral only cycles tend to deliver less than desirable results, and if you can't handle the injections then you might want to reconsider steroid use altogether.

Mike80 said:
some thing that I would do if I were you:

Take some time and committ yourself to reseaching every aspect of bodybuilding and diet, and not just what drugs to do.

Then research what drugs you would like to take.

The look into what if anything can be used to combat side affect associtaed with the grugs are going to use.

You stated that your diet sucked, well that is the first thing you have to change, you said that your friends like to lift heavy and you have been into playing sports, you have to start lifting heavy too. If your job limits your ability to eat propery, then you have to find other means of ingesting adequate amounts of calories and protein, and that take a lot of commitment. And a final note, oral only cycles tend to deliver less than desirable results, and if you can't handle the injections then you might want to reconsider steroid use altogether.
I couldn't have said it better

bro, at this point you can put on 20lb without drugs, just eat alot of red meat, chicken, tuna, rice, potatoes, oat meal. take in 4000cals per day, i garantee that in a couple of months you will be 220lb easy. if you take drugs you will gain those 20lb sure, but if you dont eat right now, once you come off your gains will go bye bye, plus dboll only cycles suck, you need an injectible in there, either test or deca.

Top Bottom