Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

several questions

foadman

1st. Can you mix creatine w/your protien shake. I can't think of any reason why not but who knows?

2nd. To avoid water weight, natural test production shutdown, and after cycle crashes,yet decent gains; which cycle would be more benifical?
A. 8 weeks winny 100mg eed w/ 6 weeks sus; week one 750 mg week two 500, all subsequent weeks 250. At the week 7 I would start 30 mgs daily of anavar for 8 weeks...or

B. 100mgs winny eed, 400 mgs primo (injectable) weekly for 8 weeks, end with the anavar same as previous

C. same as above but replace the primo with either deca or EQ.

OR any other cycle suggestions.

PS I have both clomid and arimidex on hand

Thanks for the input

foadman said:
1st. Can you mix creatine w/your protien shake. I can't think of any reason why not but who knows?
I've done it before, but I've read arguments for both sides saying yes and no to mixing creatine with protein shakes...

2nd. To avoid water weight, natural test production shutdown, and after cycle crashes,yet decent gains; which cycle would be more benifical?
A. 8 weeks winny 100mg eed w/ 6 weeks sus; week one 750 mg week two 500, all subsequent weeks 250. At the week 7 I would start 30 mgs daily of anavar for 8 weeks...or

B. 100mgs winny eed, 400 mgs primo (injectable) weekly for 8 weeks, end with the anavar same as previous

C. same as above but replace the primo with either deca or EQ.
All of these will shut down your natural test - it's to be expected when using steroids..... I don't really like any of those cycles though, I don't know - they are kind of - eh :rolleyes:

I'd suggest something like:
test @ 500mg/week for 8-10 weeks
winny @ 50mg/day for weeks 7-12
I'd run arimidex @ .5mg/ED throughout the cycle and I would hit clomid therapy like this:
300mg/day 1
100mg/day next 10 days
50mg/day next 10 days

YUM

Top Bottom