Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serum Test levels while on cycle results

gethard1

Had my serum test levels checked, doing 60mg dbol ed, fina 76 ed, winny 50mg eod and test suspension 150mg eod, serum test was 2248ng/dl, test was taken with no gear taken for 3 days prior to test, also liver levels were slightly elevated and cholesterol was slightly elevated, no biggie.

anyone else have results they would like to share????

I had my doctor

order the test, had it done at the lab at the hospital, yea I was thinking that was high, I just wanted to see if anyone had similar tests done mid cycle..

I hate to do this

but I am going to bump this until someone posts thier results.

I mean, out of all the members here I am the only one to ever have thier levels checked??

Also there has to be a correlation between doseage and levels??...

I have had mine checked only post cycle to determine how the recovery was going and if my post cycle regime was effective. Never had it checked during, I think my doctor would sh@t if I showed levels as high as yours... LOL... I might have to try that next cycle...

WELL

he did say to back off a little and try to keep it at 1000 to 1400ng/dl, so I was real curious about anyone who did it mid cycle. He also said that he'd check it again 3 weeks after cycle

All I can say is my gear is 1000% legit!!! I am up 18lbs (no waist increase or bloating 1mg of arimidex every 3 days) and luvin it.

anyone else???? PLZ!?

Top Bottom